Surf School and Surfcamp Package Biarritz-Anglet, SW France
Biarritz, the only surf town in the world with a royal history is located on the Atlantic coast in the French Basque Country in southwestern France 22 miles from the border with Spain. It is a combination of French high culture and SoCal surf culture. Anglet is part of the B.A.B. (Bayonne-Anglet-Biarritz), district, neighbouring Biarritz.
Anglet’s surf culture is largely responsible for the trendy and relaxed atmosphere in Anglet. Surf competitions take place throughout the season. Anglet boasts 4.5 km of beaches. Near Chambre d’Amour, you’ll find surf schools, bars, and other hangouts.
Set on the beach at Chambre d’Amour, Belambra Club is a short distance from Biarritz town center. A 3 star hotel and built and designed to represent an Ocean Liner makes it a novelty. It offers two outdoor pools and a bar with panoramic views. Guest rooms and apartments feature sea views. Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV, fridge, private bathroom and free Wifi.
- Scheduled package dates are exclusively Friday to Sunday evening.
- Extend your stay – avail of special prices.
Optional/Alternative ‘near-the-beach’ accommodation similar to the 3 star hotel standard above, is available upon demand in peak-season periods.
Surf Instructors: John & Tim Surf School
• 300 meters from Belambra in Anglet-Biarritz.
• Instructors are FFS licensed/certified and champion surfers
• John 9 time French Champion / 2 time European Champion
• Tim 2 time European Champion / 2 time French Champion
• Guest consultant WCT surfer Tim Boal, European and French Champion
• Course/Lessons; One and one-half hours each day
• Surfboard, and wetsuit included
• Minimum 4 persons per lesson
• School bus to surf-spots more suitable in certain surf-conditions
John’s a great surf instructor, serious about teaching and cool…
Two of us paid to join two group day lessons 1.5hrs each in the water. The gear was good, one of the best wetsuit size fittings I’ve had! John was who was with us each day. He was a great instructor and took it seriously,…
Brothers in the hut. This is for sure the best spot for surfing lessons. A few times, i took lessons and I’ve never been able to ride. With Tim, everything was different. He helps you to do your best. Nice guys, best support. 100% safe and reliable. Enjoy your…
Great first surfing experience in Anglet, France. I had a wonderful time learning to surf with John and Tim. Their method of teaching is very insightful and they are just super cool dudes. Even on the first day I was able to stand up on small waves. I look forward to returning…
Fun surf. Me and my friends had a lot of fun surfing for the very first time. John and Tim were really kind and shared handy tips and tricks to catch the waves.
Amazing surf experience! A friend and I wanted to discover surfing and went to a week of surfing at the school. First of all they were very flexible with our schedule which was great. Before each surf course we would bring the surf boards down to the beach…
Go with them to catch waves! Huge kudos to Tim, John and Celian for a great week of surfing. They are professional, fun, and they work hard to make sure everyone goes away with value experiences and a big smile. We had a great time and would love to return. Thanks…
Very professional! My friends and i had never been anywhere near a surf board before our lesson with Tim. He was very attentive, calmed our fears and got us excited about hitting the waves (unfortunately we weren’t very good). I would recommend them to anyone. 100%!!!
Package Deals – Booking terms and conditions
- Deposit 30%; of package total, to confirm your booking.
- Balance 70%; due 60 days in advance of your start date/s.
- In the event of cancellation by organisers, reservations already registered are refunded 100%.
- Clients accompanied by partners/family/etc not-participating in packages receive special tariffs.
- Surfcamp accommodation is subject to availability.
- Tours/visits to Lourdes, Loyola, San Sebastian, Bilbao etc (at add’l cost) organised on demand.
- Payment may be by Debit card, Credit card or by PayPal, via PayPal.
Lourdes, San Sebastian, Loyola, Bilbao (Guggenheim museum)
Pricing and details available on request. | Click for More info
Golfing 9 & 18 holes:
Green fees & renting clubs and equipment available on request.
Tel: +33 5 59 52 51 10 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Yoga on the Beach:
Hathayoga, Ashtanga yoga, Meditation, Pranayama (breathing exercises)
Contact Marling Yoga. Email: Marlingyoga@gmail.com
Green Surf School and Surfcamp manages , supports, and organizes surf trips in France, Spain, Morocco etc. This experience undoubtedly offers the best way to progress, to escape, and to discover new surf spots.
Our instructors accompany you for a weekend or a week. Your travel companions adapt to your desires. A surf trip excursion in an intensive way to improve and relax.
2018/2019 Winter Surf trips target Morocco as surfing destination
Discover incredible spots in Morocco, ideal for progressing while you forget the notion of time! Pleasure, zero stress, our instructors guide you to discover incredible waves in a breathtaking landscape.
• Surf-trips are limited to groups of 8 surfers and two instructors.
• The group is split into two groups of 4 students per instructor.
• Each group is arranged by competency level and age.
• The Surf-trip comprises 7-days, start and finish days included.
• Itinerary is Departure Bordeaux / arrival Agadir, a two hour flight.
• Upon arrival we head to our final destination for a first surf!.
• Daily minimum is 2 surfing sessions always filmed.
• Each night we hold a video debriefing, and relax.
• A visit will be made to a local village reputed for its market and charm!
• We adapt to each surfer, according to your desires … it’s the art of travel!
There are many small places to stay in Morocco with evident benefits. Our instructors are familiar with the region, and local surfers, who connect them to the best hotels of the moment! The goal is to have a comfortable, clean place to stay, in front of a good spot and with good food!
The region around Agadir, and around Thagazout, has long straight waves that unfurl on a coastline ideally shaped to accommodate the swell and make perfect waves! Moroccan people are very welcoming, always ready to help and to help discover their culture. Within a few hours of plane-travel, Morocco is a breath of unsuspected air.
More info: email email@example.com